Tuesday, July 24, 2012


I will be participating in Camp NanoWriMo this August! 
 I'm not sure why I'm doing this but these were my thoughts when I signed up:
- What the hell am I getting myself into
- Is it even possible for me to write 50,000 words in a month?
- I think I've finally lost it, I'm insane.

I tried to come up with an original idea for my novel but when I write something original I tend to get tired of my idea. For example: I attempted Camp Nano in June as well and I failed horribly because I got tired of the idea I came up with and my story about a boy who can see ghosts quickly turned into a story about a gay boy who likes a straight boy and then they go on a road trip together.

But this year I started preparing a month ahead of time! I decided that I'm going to write a fanfiction story because like they say;

And so I'm writing a fanfic about my favorite television show 'The Vampire Diaries' I'm obsessed with vampires so this is the perfect story for me to write and not get tired of what I'm writing about!



I'm also obsessed with a character in 'The Vampire Diaries' Well...I'm obsessed with all of the characters but there's one that wins the best fictional character ever award and that is 'Damon Salvatore' I love to explore his life story, his emotions, how he has trouble controlling his emotions as well as his blood lust and his love for one little human girl; Elena Gilbert who happens to be dating his younger brother. His personality is also perfection, like you seriously have no idea how perfect this man with bright blue eyes and black hair is until you watch the television show.


I've been outlining, writing down ideas, doing research on Mystic Falls, finding facts such as the different spells witches can do, finding out the weaknesses and powers of vampires and basically everything you can think of in order to prepare for Nano which is in about a week from today! I'm ready to write 50,000 words next month. I CAN DO THIS!












No comments:

Post a Comment